-   -   Why are macros running slow aftrer being switched to XP? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105499-why-macros-running-slow-aftrer-being-switched-xp.html)

Dave

Why are macros running slow aftrer being switched to XP?

After migrating to XP, files that have macro run on them run real slow.

Dave

Why are macros running slow aftrer being switched to XP?

MORE INFORMATION
When I open a blank Excel spreadsheet my computer runs fine. As soon a I
select mutiple columns and use the selected columns to set print area, my
computer begins to dramatically slow down. The more columns selected the
slower it becomes. As soon as I clear print area the computer goes back to
normal. This did not happen prior to being migrated to XP.