-   -   To enter a date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105483-enter-date.html)

Jaleel

To enter a date

Is there a way in Excel to enter a date without slashes or dashes?

Niek Otten

To enter a date

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Jaleel" wrote in message ...
| Is there a way in Excel to enter a date without slashes or dashes?

Bob Phillips

To enter a date

See http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.QDEDownload.html

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jaleel" wrote in message
Is there a way in Excel to enter a date without slashes or dashes?

Jaleel

To enter a date

Hi,

Thanks for your info. I have to read.

Kind regards,

Jaleel

"Jaleel" wrote in message ...
| Is there a way in Excel to enter a date without slashes or dashes?

Jaleel

To enter a date

Hi,

Thanks a lot. I already downloaded the QDE for 2003. But I have a doubt.
I am in the accounts departments. Always I will have to enter numbers
similar to a date. If I made this add in, will it immediately change the
number it to a date? Just curious..

Jaleel

"Jaleel" wrote in message
Is there a way in Excel to enter a date without slashes or dashes?

Bob Phillips

To enter a date

Jaleel,

you can specify the range that QDE works upon. So if dates always go in
column A say, and amounts in B and C, you can easily segregate the area that
QDE works upon.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips