-   -   Headers and margins (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105405-headers-margins.html)

blueeydnluvinit

Headers and margins

I am taking over an existing multi page workbook. How do i add the same
custom header and change column width to some of the columns throughout the
entire work book. There are 11 pages. I also need to change the page setup.
do i need to this one page at a time as well. This is time sensitive and I
know there has got to be an easier way. Thanks for any help.

Sloth

Headers and margins

you should be able to select multiple tabs by pressing the shift key. Select
the farthest left tab, and then shift+click the farthest right tab. At this
point any change will affect the entire workbook. Be careful though, if you
change the content of a cell it will change that cell for every workbook.
When you are finishe, select any tab to deselect the tabs.