-   -   Excel 2007 missing up Logo Graphic (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105327-excel-2007-missing-up-logo-graphic.html)

Ron

Excel 2007 missing up Logo Graphic

I am having problems while printing my invoices that I created in Excel. For
some reason my logo graphic gets blown up 10 times the size and shifts to the
right on the printout.

It also will not show up on the Print Preview Page. It just shows a blank
area of the page where the graphic should be.

I tried to create a new spread sheet with another graphic and Excel did the
same thing. The new graphic shows up in the print preview but it changes the
location of the graphic from where I placed it in the new spread sheet

Any Ideas

Thanks

Dave F

Excel 2007 missing up Logo Graphic

May be a bug?
I'd email the team that maintains the XL 2007 blog and see if they know
anything: http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/contact.aspx

I have emailed them before about other issues and they have been responsive.

Dave

"Ron" wrote:

I am having problems while printing my invoices that I created in Excel. For
some reason my logo graphic gets blown up 10 times the size and shifts to the
right on the printout.

It also will not show up on the Print Preview Page. It just shows a blank
area of the page where the graphic should be.

I tried to create a new spread sheet with another graphic and Excel did the
same thing. The new graphic shows up in the print preview but it changes the
location of the graphic from where I placed it in the new spread sheet

Any Ideas

Thanks

Ron

Excel 2007 missing up Logo Graphic

Thanks - If you find something out can you post it here?

Ron