-   -   Office 2K3 Scroolbar Format Control missing a tab. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105322-office-2k3-scroolbar-format-control-missing-tab.html)

Sokan33

Office 2K3 Scroolbar Format Control missing a tab.

Office 2K Excel's scrollbar' format control has the following tabs:
-Size
-Protection
-Properties
-Web and
-Control

The control is missing in my Office 2K3 Excel. I need to set some control.
Any idea how to enable the tab? Your assistance will be highly appreciated!

sokan

Dave Peterson

Office 2K3 Scroolbar Format Control missing a tab.

There are two scrollbars--one on the Forms toolbar and one on the Control
toolbox toolbar.

The one from the control toolbox toolbar doesn't have the Control tab.

Replace the scrollbar with a scrollbar from the Forms toolbar and you'll be ok.

--

Dave Peterson

Sokan33

Office 2K3 Scroolbar Format Control missing a tab.

Thanks Dave,

But could list the step to the toolbox toolbar please. I've not been able
to locate it. Regards,
sokan33

Sokan33 wrote:

Office 2K Excel's scrollbar' format control has the following tabs:
-Size
-Protection
-Properties
-Web and
-Control

The control is missing in my Office 2K3 Excel. I need to set some control.
Any idea how to enable the tab? Your assistance will be highly appreciated!

sokan

--

Dave Peterson

Sokan33

Office 2K3 Scroolbar Format Control missing a tab.

Thanks Dave. I finally figure it out.