-   -   Printing Comments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105320-printing-comments.html)

Barb

Printing Comments

I was given a report that includes a total list of names of people, and you
are able to open it to one paticular person to review their information etc.
There is a comments part that is suppose to print the comments at the end.
When I bring up one person to print only their information, it prints the
comments of all people included on the report instead of just the one person
I've pulled up. How can I get it to stop printing all comments and only the
ones that apply to the one person?
Thanks