-   -   Find the matching value from a list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105318-find-matching-value-list.html)

iamjbunni

Find the matching value from a list

I have a list of numbers and I need to match the number with the rest of the
information. For example:

123 891
651 456
456 789
789 421
320

I need a formula that will find the matching number and place in the column
next to it, or highlight the position of the matching number:

123 891
651 456 456
456 789 789
789 421