e.g Mary

Date Time start Time finish
12-7-2006 9:00am 6:00pm
13-7-2006 12:00pm 7:00pm
15-7-2006 9:00pm 6:00am

etc

I need to calculate the wages. However, it is not that simple because
different working time at different time has rate. For example working from
9am - 6pm will be paid $20 per hour
6pm - 10pm will be paid $22 per hour
10pm - 6pm will be paid $30 per hour

Saturday afternoon, Sunday and public holiday will be at different rates
too.

I have all these rates at another excel sheet.

At the moment, I need to manually allocate the time slot and it is very time
consuming.

Is there any other better way?

Thanks

Franz Verga

time shift and salary calculation

"Lamb Chop" ha scritto nel messaggio
I have the worksheet of the employees.

e.g Mary

Date Time start Time finish
12-7-2006 9:00am 6:00pm
13-7-2006 12:00pm 7:00pm
15-7-2006 9:00pm 6:00am

..

etc

I need to calculate the wages. However, it is not that simple because
different working time at different time has rate. For example working
from
9am - 6pm will be paid $20 per hour
6pm - 10pm will be paid $22 per hour
10pm - 6pm will be paid $30 per hour

Saturday afternoon, Sunday and public holiday will be at different rates
too.

I have all these rates at another excel sheet.

At the moment, I need to manually allocate the time slot and it is very
time
consuming.

Is there any other better way?

I think you can find something useful to start:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ery=time+sheet

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.