-   -   When I'm trying to print a document, an extra blank page prints (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105112-when-im-trying-print-document-extra-blank-page-prints.html)

Angie

When I'm trying to print a document, an extra blank page prints

I have tried to reset my print area, and made sure that there is nothing
after the first page, but it continues to print a second, blank page. Anyone
know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Marcelo

When I'm trying to print a document, an extra blank page prints

hi,

file | Page setup | check teh box = 1 page width - 1 page height
--

hth
regards from Brazil

"Angie" escreveu:

I have tried to reset my print area, and made sure that there is nothing
after the first page, but it continues to print a second, blank page. Anyone
know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Angie

When I'm trying to print a document, an extra blank page print

Thanks so much! That worked.

"Angie" escreveu:

I have tried to reset my print area, and made sure that there is nothing
after the first page, but it continues to print a second, blank page. Anyone
know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Marcelo

When I'm trying to print a document, an extra blank page print

thanks for the feedback

--

hth
regards from Brazil