-   -   In the sumif command, is there a way to set the criteria to =d10? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105062-sumif-command-there-way-set-criteria-%3Dd10.html)

Nat

In the sumif command, is there a way to set the criteria to =d10?

I would like to set the criteria to be equal to a value in a cell as opposed
to a specific number. Any idea?

Don Guillett

In the sumif command, is there a way to set the criteria to =d10?

if you had just tried it first
=SUMIF(A3:A7,D1,B3:B7)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Nat" wrote in message
I would like to set the criteria to be equal to a value in a cell as
opposed
to a specific number. Any idea?

Don Guillett

In the sumif command, is there a way to set the criteria to =d10?

or with qualifier
=SUMIF(B3:B7,""&E1,C3:C7)

--
Don Guillett