-   -   how do I link a drop down list entry to a new drop down cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/105041-how-do-i-link-drop-down-list-entry-new-drop-down-cell.html)

lmunzen

how do I link a drop down list entry to a new drop down cell?

I want to be able to choose an entry on a drop down list and then have
another drop down list show only items associated with that entry. And so
forth with other entries.
For example:
Type Stage
home organization = purge
sort
relocation = pack
unpack

RagDyeR

how do I link a drop down list entry to a new drop down cell?

Check out Debra Dalgleish's web page on "dependant lists":

HTH,

RD