-   -   Two IF Statements with two answers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10497-two-if-statements-two-answers.html)

heater

Two IF Statements with two answers

In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following:

If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9

Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers.

Peo Sjoblom

If there are no other alternatives that yes and no

=IF(G9="Yes",F9,-F9)

otherwise

=IF(G9="Yes",F9,IF(G9="No",-F9,"")

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"heater" wrote:

In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following:

If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9

Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers.

Alan

=IF(G9="Yes",F9,-F9)
"heater" wrote in message
In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following:

If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9

Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers.

heater

Thanks!