-   -   What happens to the Relative Refererence icon? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/104941-what-happens-relative-refererence-icon.html)

Chukars

What happens to the Relative Refererence icon?

When I attempt to record a macro, the Stop Recording little box doesn't show
up, thus am unable to click the Relative Reference icon when recording. How
can I find the Relative Reference icon ??

davesexcel

What happens to the Relative Refererence icon?

If you closed the recording toolbar with the X,
to show it again
click record macro
then got to the menu bars and right click on the mouse
select stop recording and the toolbar will appear

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=571613

Gord Dibben

What happens to the Relative Refererence icon?

Go to ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select the Stop Recording Toolbar and "Reset"

Should be good to go now.

Just don't close the Toolbar using the "x" while recording or you will lose it
again.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP