-   -   De-Duping an email list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/104912-de-duping-email-list.html)

bob sacco

De-Duping an email list

I'm trying to remove duplicate email addresses from two seperate email
lists.

I figured out how to get the formula for finding the dups:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213367/en-us

But, now I'm trying to figure out how to remove the empty rows I have in my
long columns.

If I could find a formula or macro it would save me a TON of time because I
wouldn't have to go through 60000 rows and remove them manually...

THere MUST be an easier way!

help...Please!

carstowal

De-Duping an email list

if you sort by any column all the blanks will be together & you can
delete them all.
then resort back to your original order, if needed.

--
carstowal
carstowal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37476

Marcelo

De-Duping an email list

http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

try the Ron tips

regards
Marcelo

"bob sacco" escreveu:

I'm trying to remove duplicate email addresses from two seperate email
lists.

I figured out how to get the formula for finding the dups:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213367/en-us

But, now I'm trying to figure out how to remove the empty rows I have in my
long columns.

If I could find a formula or macro it would save me a TON of time because I
wouldn't have to go through 60000 rows and remove them manually...

THere MUST be an easier way!

help...Please!

Gord Dibben

De-Duping an email list