-   -   Database Query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/104910-database-query.html)

mangesh

Database Query

Does anyone know Database query feature in excel.
can anyone please provide me the reference site for Database query.

--
mangesh

mangesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6746
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=571507

CLR

Database Query

Perhaps you are referring to.......

Data GetExternalData RunDatabaseQuery (or CreateNewQuery)

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"mangesh" wrote:

Does anyone know Database query feature in excel.
can anyone please provide me the reference site for Database query.

--
mangesh

mangesh's Profile:

View this thread:

Thanks for your help, but I know how to access that option but I would
like to know how to use that function. Will you provide me the excel
site wich will explain me this feature.

--
mangesh

mangesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6746
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=571507

CLR

Database Query

Don't really know of one right off..............I just follow the menus once
I open MS Query........

Google returns many hits for "MS Query".....perhaps you can find something
there.

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3