-   -   Nothing to do with Excel....wondering if there is a way to check.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/104853-nothing-do-excel-wondering-if-there-way-check.html)

Jules

Nothing to do with Excel....wondering if there is a way to check..

Is there a way to check who/when/what someone accessed my comptuer? I came
in to work today and there was a differenct signon on my novel start
up....just wondering...I know this isn't an excel question...but don't know
where else to ask. Running Xp service pack 2. 2002

Thanks for the help.
--
Jules

Bob Phillips

Nothing to do with Excel....wondering if there is a way to check..

Try microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

--
HTH

Bob Phillips