-   -   How do I keep row heights while sorting? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10480-how-do-i-keep-row-heights-while-sorting.html)

Ryan8605

How do I keep row heights while sorting?

I was wondering how to keep the row height of a cell associated with that
line even after a column is sorted? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave Peterson

The row height stays with the row--not with the value in the cell.

I think you'll have to find someway to readjust the rowheights.

Maybe you could put some indicator in a helper column. Sort that helper column
with your data, reset all the rowheights and then use the indicator to adjust
the rowheights.

(Data|filter|autofilter maybe useful here.)

--

Dave Peterson