-   -   Formula <0 leave cell blank (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/104698-formula-0-leave-cell-blank.html)

Whit

Formula <0 leave cell blank

I want A3 to =A1+A2, but how can I make A3 remain blank if it doesn't meet a
certain condition such as 0.

Whit

Dave Peterson

Formula <0 leave cell blank

if(a1+a2<=0,"",a1+a2)

--

Dave Peterson

CLR

Formula <0 leave cell blank

=IF(A1+A20,A1+A2,"")

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Whit" wrote in message
I want A3 to =A1+A2, but how can I make A3 remain blank if it doesn't meet

certain condition such as 0.

Whit

Paul B

Formula <0 leave cell blank