-   -   Google (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1046-google.html)

Bob Phillips

Google

Does anyone like the new Google interface?

JulieD

Hi

not me (apologies to all concerned), couldn't find a single thing today ...
maybe i'm just not used to it yet?!?!?!

Cheers
JulieD

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Does anyone like the new Google interface?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Bob

It seems they use the old interface again.
I did not like the new one.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message ...
Does anyone like the new Google interface?

Bob Phillips

Hi Ron,

It seems it was a bet and they have reverted.

I thought it was awful, no 'View Thread' link, which is what I use most, and
no date range setting.

And the adbar on the right was very intrusive on every page.

I hope that take notice and don't go with it.

--

HTH

RP

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Hi Bob

It seems they use the old interface again.
I did not like the new one.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message

Does anyone like the new Google interface?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Bob

I hope that take notice and don't go with it

I agree

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl