-   -   select database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1045-select-database.html)

rexmann

select database

Hi all

Prob an easy one but is there a keyboard shortcut to select a whole range of
data (database) in excel. Or select just the filled in data. I know ctrl A
selects all - is there a variation on this?

any help greatly appreciated

cheers Rexmann

Ron de Bruin

Hi Rexmann

You can use Ctrl * to select the current region

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"rexmann" wrote in message ...
Hi all

Prob an easy one but is there a keyboard shortcut to select a whole range of
data (database) in excel. Or select just the filled in data. I know ctrl A
selects all - is there a variation on this?

any help greatly appreciated

cheers Rexmann

rexmann

Hi Ron de Bruin