Apparently

Default Select Visible Cells Only

I'm trying to find the tool that allows me to select the visible cells in a
filter. I've looked all around excel and I cannot find it. Is this something
that was deleted from XP.

Dave Peterson

You can also customize your favorite toolbar.

tools|customize|commands tab|edit category
near the bottom of the list is: "select visible cells"

drag that icon to your favorite toolbar.

--

Dave Peterson