-   -   Red Comment handles have disappeared (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1043-red-comment-handles-have-disappeared.html)

Dave

Red Comment handles have disappeared

I had comments in many cells in a workbook. The red comment handles have
disappeared and the comments no longer appear when you click on the cells.
The comments are however still available for editing.

Is there a setting that has caused this to happen? I could not find the
answer in excel troubleshooting.

Thanks!

Dave

Frank Kabel