-   -   How do I increase the font size in a cell validation list? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/104155-how-do-i-increase-font-size-cell-validation-list.html)

Brad Phelps

How do I increase the font size in a cell validation list?

Is it possible to increase the font size in a cell validation list? To make
it work now, I have to raise the % on the sheet view to where I can't see
much of the sheet.

Thanks in advance

Gord Dibben

How do I increase the font size in a cell validation list?

Font size cannot be increased.

Debra Dalgleish has some suggestions for workaround.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:33:44 -0700, Brad Phelps <Brad
wrote:

Is it possible to increase the font size in a cell validation list? To make
it work now, I have to raise the % on the sheet view to where I can't see
much of the sheet.

Thanks in advance

MarkN

How do I increase the font size in a cell validation list?

How about pasting this code into the appropriate sheet of the VB Editor. It
some code from Chip Pearson that zooms in when a particular cell is selected,
in this case A2

If Target.Address = "$A$2" Then
ActiveWindow.Zoom = 120
Else