-   -   Excel heading rows to repeat (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10413-excel-heading-rows-repeat.html)

ironmaiden64083

Excel heading rows to repeat

How do I get my column headings to repeat on subsequent pages during the
printing process? I'm not talking about the A, B, C, D rows that identify
the column. For example: My headings would be Apples Oranges Bananas
I want that to show up on every page of my printed report when the data is
more than just one page long.

Peo Sjoblom

Filepage setupsheet and rows to repeat at top

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"ironmaiden64083" wrote:

How do I get my column headings to repeat on subsequent pages during the
printing process? I'm not talking about the A, B, C, D rows that identify
the column. For example: My headings would be Apples Oranges Bananas
I want that to show up on every page of my printed report when the data is
more than just one page long.

Ron de Bruin

Hi

If you want to print the first row on each page then
go to FilePage Setup, on the sheet tab you can fill in $1:$1

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"ironmaiden64083" wrote in message
How do I get my column headings to repeat on subsequent pages during the
printing process? I'm not talking about the A, B, C, D rows that identify
the column. For example: My headings would be Apples Oranges Bananas
I want that to show up on every page of my printed report when the data is
more than just one page long.

Bitofanovice

After navigating through the Filepage setupsheet, make sure the cursor is
flashing in the "rows to repeat at top" box then all you have to do is
Highlight the line you want repeating. You must highlight the complete line
by clicking on the number at the side. You can choose to repeat 1,2 or as
many lines as you want.