-   -   Navigating Excel Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/104044-navigating-excel-worksheets.html)

Mike Guthrie

Navigating Excel Worksheets

Can I change from one worksheet to another in the same open workbook without
using the mouse (i.e., using keyboard only)?

Jules

Navigating Excel Worksheets

Yes, you can...ctrl page up or ctrl page down...one moves you up, one moves
you down.

You can print out the keyboard shortcuts from help...there are many.

Have a good day!
--
Jules

"Mike Guthrie" wrote:

Can I change from one worksheet to another in the same open workbook without
using the mouse (i.e., using keyboard only)?

Gord Dibben

Navigating Excel Worksheets

CTRL + PageUp and PageDown

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP