-   -   My red "X" button (exit) inthe top right corner of excel is gone (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/104006-my-red-x-button-exit-inthe-top-right-corner-excel-gone.html)

kerri

My red "X" button (exit) inthe top right corner of excel is gone

The exit button in the top right corner of my excel is faded out and I can't
use it. So, everytime I want to close the program I have to go under
FileClose. Anyone know how I can get this to work again??

CLR

My red "X" button (exit) inthe top right corner of excel is gone

Try View Normal.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"kerri" wrote:

The exit button in the top right corner of my excel is faded out and I can't
use it. So, everytime I want to close the program I have to go under
FileClose. Anyone know how I can get this to work again??

Dave Peterson

My red "X" button (exit) inthe top right corner of excel is gone

Maybe...

xl: close button is dimmed after groupwise is installed

--

Dave Peterson