-   -   border around word document in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/103761-border-around-word-document-excel.html)

cassandra112

border around word document in excel

Hi

I opened a word document in an excel worksheet....no problem

But when I print it out, there is a border around the text.....can't figure
out how to get rid of it

Please Help!!!!

Thank you all so much

Manoj

border around word document in excel

How did you open it in Excel? Did you open it or did you inserted a word
object?

"cassandra112" wrote:

Hi

I opened a word document in an excel worksheet....no problem

But when I print it out, there is a border around the text.....can't figure
out how to get rid of it

Please Help!!!!

Thank you all so much

cassandra112

border around word document in excel

Hi Manoj,

I inserted a word object

"cassandra112" wrote:

Hi

I opened a word document in an excel worksheet....no problem

But when I print it out, there is a border around the text.....can't figure
out how to get rid of it

Please Help!!!!

Thank you all so much

cassandra112

border around word document in excel

Hi,

Opened it as a word object.

Thanks for yoru help
Cassandra

"cassandra112" wrote:

Hi

I opened a word document in an excel worksheet....no problem

But when I print it out, there is a border around the text.....can't figure
out how to get rid of it

Please Help!!!!

Thank you all so much

Manoj

border around word document in excel

Click on the word object.

Then go to - Format -- Object

In the tab "colours and lines" - go to the drop down for line colour and
click on "No Line" option. this will remove the border around the object.

See if this works.

Manoj

"cassandra112" wrote:

Hi Manoj,