-   -   Microsoft Excel Window is Always On Top! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/103680-microsoft-excel-window-always-top.html)

Drew

Microsoft Excel Window is Always On Top!

After viewing an Excel document, I cannot put any other window on top. The
blue of the title bar changes to indicate focus has changed to the other
program, but Excel insists on staying on top. The only way I have found to
force Excel to give up its screen space is tell Excel to minimize or close.
I've tried doing a repair via Add/Remove programs. It didn't make any
difference.