-   -   How do I save a worksheet within a workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/103612-how-do-i-save-worksheet-within-workbook.html)

jester

How do I save a worksheet within a workbook?

We have a workbook that contains 3 pgs and we only want to save the 3rd
sheet. This sheet should be protected (which we know how to do) then saved
and encrypted.

Otto Moehrbach

How do I save a worksheet within a workbook?

Apparently your concept of "save" is different than mine. What do you want
to do with the rest of the file? Anyway, you cannot save one sheet and
ignore the rest of the file. You can copy that sheet to a new file and save
that file. Does that help? HTH Otto