-   -   How do I copy spreadsheet data as shown to another spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/103597-how-do-i-copy-spreadsheet-data-shown-another-spreadsheet.html)

trainer07

How do I copy spreadsheet data as shown to another spreadsheet?

How can I copy data from one Excel spreadsheet to another without losing the
formulas, number formats, colors and column/row widths and heights?

kassie

How do I copy spreadsheet data as shown to another spreadsheet?

<Ctrl<C and <Ctrl<V will take it across as is, except for row heights and
column widths. After <Ctrl<V, right click in the selection, click on Paste
Special, and click column widths to set column widths.

"trainer07" wrote:

How can I copy data from one Excel spreadsheet to another without losing the
formulas, number formats, colors and column/row widths and heights?

Gazeta

How do I copy spreadsheet data as shown to another spreadsheet?

Użytkownik "trainer07" napisał w
wiadomości ...
How can I copy data from one Excel spreadsheet to another without losing

the
formulas, number formats, colors and column/row widths and heights?

right click on sheet tag and choose copy to another file./ new file
mcg