-   -   Excel and Candlestick Graphs!? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/103543-excel-candlestick-graphs.html)

Mike

Excel and Candlestick Graphs!?

Hi everyone,

Can Excel be used to plot things using candlesticks (same candlesticks
used today in plotting stock movements)?

If so, how?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Middleton

Excel and Candlestick Graphs!?

Mike -

If you browse to Google Groups and search for "excel candlestick chart"
(without the quotes), you should get some hints.

Or, if you've already done that and have questions, I suggest you post in
the microsoft.public.excel.charting newsgroup.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com

"Mike" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everyone,

Can Excel be used to plot things using candlesticks (same candlesticks
used today in plotting stock movements)?

If so, how?

Thanks,
Mike

Mike

Excel and Candlestick Graphs!?

I did post on .charting

I found that old post on OLHC but something is missing?