-   -   problem of calculating years months and days (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/103445-problem-calculating-years-months-days.html)

naughtyboy

problem of calculating years months and days

Hi i have a problem in excel ..i m new of excel so dont have enough
knowledge so do help me ..suppose i have the following data
A2 = Years = 9
B2 = Months = 175
C2 = Days = 392

i want to calculate these months and dates as supoose i have 0 years 24
months and 32 days so answer should be as 2 years 1 month and 2 days
because (24 months = 2 years and 32 days = 1 month and 2 days are left
as in the column of days).......

so plz help me thanks in advance......bye take care friendssss

--
naughtyboy
naughtyboy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37151

paul

problem of calculating years months and days

how do you want to define a month? in a normal year one month is 30.41667
days.In a leap year a month is 30.5 days,over a period of four years
including a leap year a month is 30.4375 days.
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!