-   -   deleting blank entries (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/103117-deleting-blank-entries.html)

mikeyVo

deleting blank entries

I have a series of entries, say column 1-4 have lastname, firstname,
phone number and email. Now, I want to delete every entry without an
email, is there a way I can automate this without manually searching
for the row without the entry and deleting it?

Thanks for your help

--
mikeyVo
mikeyVo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34277

Xcelion

deleting blank entries

Hi Mike,

Use Data-AutoFilter ,Filter for blank email and delete the filtered rows

Thanks
Xcelion