Donna In Denver

Default Naming Ranges

Hi! I need help! I am trying to import a big list of names, address &
emails from Excel to Outlook. I'm having trouble figuring out how to
correctly name ranges so that it imports into Outlook correctly. Anyone have
experience with this?
Nick Hodge

Donna

Simply select your data in Excel and in the name box (Just above the grid to
the left, normally shows an address in it), enter the text "Database", (no
quotes) and press enter. If you do this correctly Database will now show in
the name box and you will be able to click on any cell, select database from
the name drop down and it will select your data.

save and close Excel

Now open outlook, go to FileImport, etc, etc and when it asks for a named
range select Database, map the fields and voila!

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Donna In Denver" <Donna In