-   -   Does anyone know how I can import Eudora mailbox info into Excel . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1031-does-anyone-know-how-i-can-import-eudora-mailbox-info-into-excel.html)

John S.

Does anyone know how I can import Eudora mailbox info into Excel .

I want to be able to import data from Eudora 6.2 into excel or access. But
when I go to do so no information in the Eudora end of it shows up. Has
anyone run into this before? Any body have a solution?