-   -   How can I put chart trendline equations into a MS Excel cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/103070-how-can-i-put-chart-trendline-equations-into-ms-excel-cell.html)

BGKeen629

How can I put chart trendline equations into a MS Excel cell?

I would like to automatically put trendline equations calculated and
displayed on the chart into a cell. Anyone know if this can be done and how
to do so?

Thanks.

Mike Middleton

How can I put chart trendline equations into a MS Excel cell?

BGKeen629 -

There are easy-to-enter worksheet functions and formulas corresponding to
each trendline type, but to do it "automatically" would likely require VBA,
depending on what you mean by "automatically."

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com