-   -   Chip Pearson- you're web page is down (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10304-chip-pearson-youre-web-page-down.html)

scott

Chip Pearson- you're web page is down

I am getting a 404 error on Cpearson.com
cpearson.com/excel.html works though

Chip Pearson

The page loads fine for me.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"scott" wrote in message
I am getting a 404 error on Cpearson.com
cpearson.com/excel.html works though

Rob van Gelder

works fine for me too

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
The page loads fine for me.

--

"scott" wrote in message
I am getting a 404 error on Cpearson.com
cpearson.com/excel.html works though

Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

Chip Pearson wrote:
The page loads fine for me.

Works for me too...

Bill

scott

Strange. It loads in IE, but I get 404 error in Netscape.

Chip Pearson wrote:

The page loads fine for me.

scott

time to run spyware I guess. I keep getting waiting for banner message,
trying to contact adserver.

Rob van Gelder wrote:

works fine for me too

Chip Pearson

Works fine for me in both IE and FireFox. I don't have Netscape
to test.

--

"scott" wrote in message
Strange. It loads in IE, but I get 404 error in Netscape.

Chip Pearson wrote:

The page loads fine for me.

Myrna Larson

It works for me with IE6 and Netscape 7.2

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:15:07 -0600, "Chip Pearson" wrote:

Works fine for me in both IE and FireFox. I don't have Netscape
to test.

Rob van Gelder

Check to see if you have proxy settings upset.

"scott" wrote in message
Strange. It loads in IE, but I get 404 error in Netscape.

Chip Pearson wrote:

The page loads fine for me.