-   -   What is a "fill handle" in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/102956-what-fill-handle-excel.html)

flyfish

What is a "fill handle" in Excel?

Can someone tell me where I would find the "fill handle" in Excel?

What is a "fill handle" in Excel?

Hi

The fill handle is the little + sign at the bottom right-hand corner of a
selected cell.

Andy.

"flyfish" wrote in message
Can someone tell me where I would find the "fill handle" in Excel?

Gord Dibben

What is a "fill handle" in Excel?

If you don't see one when you hover over the lower right corner of the cell, go
to ToolsOptionsEdit and check "allow cell drag and drop"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"flyfish" wrote in message
Can someone tell me where I would find the "fill handle" in Excel?

Dave Peterson

What is a "fill handle" in Excel?

Debra Dalgleish has pictures:
http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry01.html#Mouse