Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Default Combining data from two columns

Assuming names start in A1 and B1, in C1 put this formula and copy
down.........

=A1&" "&B1

or

=B1&" "&A1

hth
Vaya con Dios
Chuck, CABGx3

"dziw" wrote:

If I have two columns which are lists of names, how do I make a new
column which merges the names from each column into one list, and will
refresh when new data is added to the two originals.

--
dziw
dziw's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10422