-   -   No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/102684-no-more-new-fonts-may-applied-workbook.html)

JaB

No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook

Hello

Im using a large workbook with numerous pages and many charts.

Recently, whenever I try and update my charts I receive the message "No more
new fonts may be applied to this workbook". Ive not tried to add any new
fonts so am unsure whats causing this problem.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is occuring and what I can do to stop it?

Thanks

Gary Brown

No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook

Try this link...
http://support.microsoft.com/default...5BLN%5D;213904
--
HTH,
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful to you, please select ''YES'' at the bottom of the
post.