-   -   Data Validation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/102679-data-validation.html)

changetires

Data Validation

What could cause my data validation drop down lists to quit functioning
for now apparent reason. All of the requirements are met in the setup
menu and all the lists names are correct. They validated cells just
decided it was time to quit and so they did.

Help

Ed

--
changetires
changetires's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35414

Dave Peterson

Data Validation

There is a bug in xl97 that won't stops the dropdowns from showing if you've
frozen panes below that cell.

If that isn't it, you may want to describe what quit functioning means.

changetires wrote:

What could cause my data validation drop down lists to quit functioning
for now apparent reason. All of the requirements are met in the setup
menu and all the lists names are correct. They validated cells just
decided it was time to quit and so they did.

Help

Ed

--
changetires