-   -   Stacked bars in a gnatt chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/102489-stacked-bars-gnatt-chart.html)

Gnatt

Stacked bars in a gnatt chart

How can I get them to be longer? They are very stumpy. I am using the Gnatt
chart as a milestone chart and the mile stones are broken out in one year
segments. I want the bars to be longer so they almost but up against
eachother.

thanks!

Wiley

Stacked bars in a gnatt chart

I beleive you meant to post in the Microsoft Project forum.

I am making the assumption that you are new to Projec, becasue by by
defuiniton in MS Project a milestone has no duration. Gantt bars represent
duration. Longer durations equal longer bars. Are you trying to create a
picture or a schedule? If the picture is all you want, save yourself some
time and use Powerpoint.

If I have not answered your question, please post in the Microsoft Project
General Questions forum.