-   -   Is there a way to Autofit Merged Cells in a row? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/102451-there-way-autofit-merged-cells-row.html)

JLSmith

Is there a way to Autofit Merged Cells in a row?

I know you can Autofit a single cell in a row, but is there a way to Autofit
merged cells in a row?
--
Jerri

Pete at Sappi Fine Paper

Is there a way to Autofit Merged Cells in a row?

Yes - there was a very good thread on this. I don't know how to link you to
that thread, but do a search on "Issue w/ Autofit Row Heights" and check out
Greg Wilson's solution.

"JLSmith" wrote:

I know you can Autofit a single cell in a row, but is there a way to Autofit
merged cells in a row?
--
Jerri

Gord Dibben

Is there a way to Autofit Merged Cells in a row?

See reply to your other post.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP