-   -   Workinggirl: I mean table, not chart. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10232-workinggirl-i-mean-table-not-chart.html)

workinggirl

Workinggirl: I mean table, not chart.

I just posted a question but I did not phrase it correctly. How do I format/
select and clear the area outside the table I have created? It seems easy but
I can't figure it out. Please advise. Thank you.....

Nick Hodge

Working girl

I am unable to understand what you are trying to do...could you give us more
detail?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge