-   -   Excel client + WF in Beta2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/102313-excel-client-wf-beta2.html)

Subir

Excel client + WF in Beta2

Hi,
I am trying to execute a workflow from Excel client. After I click the Start
button for the workflow, I get a dialog which says "Workflow could not be
started".
However, the workflow is supposed to call a web service and I can see the
web service being called. So I am pretty sure the workflow does get executed.
It seems like Excel is timing out waiting for the JIT warmup on the server.
Is there any way to increase the timeout?
Also, does Excel client create a log file etc.?
I am using Office12 Beta2.
Thanks,
Subir