-   -   cannot copy a worksheet within a workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10222-cannot-copy-worksheet-within-workbook.html)

ROBERT P. SANDOZ

cannot copy a worksheet within a workbook

I have been copying worksheets at the end of each month, but for some reason
I cannot copy the worksheets in the workbook. I have tried using the right
click, the edit function, both are greyed out. Any suggestions?

JulieD

Hi

check tools / protection / unprotect workbook
a worksheet can not be copied if the workbook is protected.

Regards
JulieD

"ROBERT P. SANDOZ" <ROBERT P. wrote in
message ...
I have been copying worksheets at the end of each month, but for some
reason
I cannot copy the worksheets in the workbook. I have tried using the
right
click, the edit function, both are greyed out. Any suggestions?

Peo Sjoblom

Is your workbook protected (toolsprotectionunprotect workbook)?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"ROBERT P. SANDOZ" wrote:

I have been copying worksheets at the end of each month, but for some reason
I cannot copy the worksheets in the workbook. I have tried using the right
click, the edit function, both are greyed out. Any suggestions?

Colin2u

What if the unprotect icon is grayed out from being used?