-   -   Building Pivot table from Access data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/102203-building-pivot-table-access-data.html)

newbie

Building Pivot table from Access data

Hi,

I have a load of data in Access (too much tyo use Excel). I would like to
use a pivot table but dont know how to link it to the Access data.
Can someone please give me an idiot's guide?

Thanks.

Sheila D

Building Pivot table from Access data

When ypu start the Pivot Table Wizard in Excel, choose External Data Source.
You will need MS Query installed but should then be able to just follow the
prompts.

HTH - Sheila
www.c-i-m-s.com
MS Office training - London