-   -   Time calculating problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/102201-time-calculating-problem.html)

ru1peh

Time calculating problem

I need to calculate column C but am having trouble due to the date
reference in column B. The data in column A is static and user defined.
The data in column B is taken from an Access db and changes each day.

A B C
Expected Arrival
Time Actual Arrival Time Minutes Early/Late
2:30:00 AM 7/24/2006 2:08:31 AM
2:00:00 AM 7/24/2006 2:33:23 AM
2:00:00 AM 7/24/2006 2:19:09 AM
2:15:00 AM 7/24/2006 12:36:12 AM
12:45:00 AM 7/23/2006 11:52:39 PM
12:45:00 AM 7/23/2006 11:45:39 PM

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.
Perry

Niek Otten

Time calculating problem

=MOD(B1,1)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"ru1peh" wrote in message oups.com...
|I need to calculate column C but am having trouble due to the date
| reference in column B. The data in column A is static and user defined.
| The data in column B is taken from an Access db and changes each day.
|

| A B C
| Expected Arrival
| Time Actual Arrival Time Minutes Early/Late
| 2:30:00 AM 7/24/2006 2:08:31 AM
| 2:00:00 AM 7/24/2006 2:33:23 AM
| 2:00:00 AM 7/24/2006 2:19:09 AM
| 2:15:00 AM 7/24/2006 12:36:12 AM
| 12:45:00 AM 7/23/2006 11:52:39 PM
| 12:45:00 AM 7/23/2006 11:45:39 PM
|
| Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.
| Perry

ru1peh

Time calculating problem

Thanks for the reply Niek....I don't understand it but it works!

Perry

Niek Otten wrote:
=MOD(B1,1)