-   -   Cycle through images on UserForm (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10216-cycle-through-images-userform.html)

cdb

Cycle through images on UserForm

I want to create a form that displays when I run a macro. On this form I
would like to display 6 images in turn to represent the progress of the macro
and cycle through them (the images being differing numbers of black blocks,
like a loading bar).
I have put the images on the form, but I don't know how to hide all but the
first one, then cycle through the rest and showing each for 2 seconds, then
going back to the start.
Any help??

Dave Peterson

You may want to look at the way John Walkenbach showed a progress bar:

It sounds like it'd be the same.

--

Dave Peterson