-   -   last entry of a particular date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/102052-last-entry-particular-date.html)

shaji

last entry of a particular date

I have a database in which I will enter 10 to 15 records daily, column a to
d. in column e i would like to return the cell value of last recrod of each
date from column d.
Pls help.

thanks

Don Guillett

last entry of a particular date

where p1 has your date
checksa is the date range and checksd is the value range

=MAX(IF(ChecksA=P1,ChecksD))
this is an array formula that must be entered using ctrl+shift+enter vs just
enter.
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software